As the year begins to wind down, Alex uses this time to reflect and assess his business. He takes a macro view of his business, and analyzes some of the things that he’s happy, and unhappy, about. He also incorporates the help of his team, so that everyone within the company can be a part of setting new goals for the company, and for the new year.
- As the year begins to wind down, it’s very important to assess yourself and your business.
- A lot of people understand the importance of goal setting, but they just don’t do it effectively.
- You have to carve out time for your goals!
- Around this time of the year, Alex takes a macro view of his business, and sees what he’s happy/unhappy with.
- If you have a team, get them involved in this goal setting process.
- Alex discusses some of the strategies he’s been using to sell his wholesale deals.
- Alex’s open rates for emails have been between 15-18%. Not bad, but not amazing either.
- When building a buyer’s list, you always want to ask the buyer for their cell phone number. This way, you can send them text blasts (with their permission of course).
- Alex tries to hit people from different directions — that way they never miss Alex’s offers.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!