It’s Alex’s birthday! Alex would like to share with you the call he, Steve Cook, and Erik Stark had back in May that discussed in more detail what the Holiday Mastermind was all about and why it hit on so many important categories in Alex and Erik’s vision. If this message resonates with you, feel free to reach out and connect with Alex to find out about the next Holiday Mastermind (to impact Charity)!
- It’s Alex’s birthday!!!
- Whenever you have the opportunity to combine different parts of your vision, do it!
- Giving to charity, masterminding with high-level entrepreneurs, and vacationing!
- Today, Alex will be sharing a call from a couple of months ago where Erik Stark, Steve Cook, and himself talked about hosting a holiday mastermind in July (where 100% of the proceeds go to benefit the WeAreGraces.org Charity.
- Who are Alex and Erik?
- In July, it’s Alex and Erik’s goal to give back to charity, work with entrepreneurs, and travel.
- Erik and Alex have been friends since 2010 and even though they give back to the community yearly, Hurricane Irma really made them double their efforts.
- This year, how can Alex and Erik raise the bar and give back even more?
- Alex was a big inspiration as to why Erik decided to move from Michigan to Florida.
- Alex asked Steve for his support, but neither Alex or Erik had an idea of which charity to support. That’s when Steve recommended the Lifeonaire charity of choice, which was building homes and schools for people in Guatemala.
- Steve explains why he is so passionate about the We Are Graces non-profit organization.
- Alex discusses the structure and the layout of the Holiday Mastermind.
- Alex highlights the importance of being vulnerable in the Mastermind and how it helps you become a better entrepreneur.
- Erik highlights the importance of why it’s important that the attendees bring down their families to be part of this Mastermind.
- The floor is now open for questions about the mastermind from those on the call.
- Alex and Erik offer some final thoughts.
- If you’re interested in joining the next Mastermind, click on the link in the show notes!
Mentioned in This Episode:
To apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD), please go here: Flipempire.com/holidaymastermind
“We had 50-70 people go down to the Keys and we got a chance to interact with hundreds of people who had just lost everything because of the hurricane.”
“We are all entrepreneurs, we all have ups and downs, but a rising tide lifts all boats and that’s what this mastermind does.”
“We thought it would be a very important element of this mastermind to walk away with long relationships.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!