In this quick episode, Alex shares a new policy he implemented into his business to help his team become accountable… while also doing a bit of good if they mess up! Listen in for more!
- Alex is currently on a cruise to Italy!
- This episode is going to be a bit shorter than usual.
- Alex shares a story of how one of his team members was late for a meeting.
- Alex’s team member owned up to being late and didn’t give him any excuses.
- The business has such a great company culture. It’s not just ‘business,’ it’s family.
- Alex is always looking for ways to turn a negative into a positive.
- Put your team first. How can you get your team to succeed? How can you help your team be better? It changes how you approach business.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Check out the Holiday Mastermind (in Bimini) Video Trailer Here.
To apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD), please go here: Flipempire.com/holidaymastermind
Interested in joining Alex’s team as an Acquisitions Specialist (outside sales)? Apply Here
“If anybody was late in to a meeting, they would make a donation to the charity of their choice in the amount of $50.”
“I’m always looking at ways that we can turn negatives into a positive.”
“I’ve worked so hard, especially because we work virtual, to have the type of company culture that’s an extension of family.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!