Alex and his team recently started a meetup group to help more people in their own market, through real estate investing. The purpose of this meetup is just to connect with others, and add value by networking (and Q&A). No sales pitch or anything like that. In this episode, Alex encourages you to reach deep and find places where you can add value and connect meaningfully with others.
- Alex has recently started a local meetup in his area.
- This is an informal networking Q&A. Just to meet and connect with the local community.
- How can you network with more people in your community and build a relationship?
- Listen to Mike Stansbury’s interview on how he connected with local investors (link below).
- Be proactive and be intentional about meeting people.
- Alex encourages you to think outside of the box and find a way to build lasting connections with people in your local area.
- The key here is to give.
- Are you in Miami? Come check out Alex’s meetup!
Mentioned in This Episode:
How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life: Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today!
Let Alex know what you’d like to hear: flipempire.com/feedback
Episode 388: Why “Playing the Long Game” IS THE GAME, with Michael Stansbury (and How to Get Deals from Facebook & BNI)
“The currency of real networking is not greed, but generosity.”
“We have no motive other than let’s help people, answer questions, and build our network.”
“He generated $160k off of four deals that he got off of his local BNI chapter.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!