April Molina is based in New York but does virtual deals in Philly, Baltimore, Jersey, and Connecticut. Her acquisitions managers used to close deals on the phone from the office, and now due to the Pandemic, they now work from home. April offers advice on how you can take the first steps into transitioning from a face-to-face business model to a virtual model.
- Everything is dead in New York. It’s incredibly eerie. She has never seen the city like this.
- How has April had to modify her business because of the pandemic?
- April is actively in three to four markets, but she does more of her deals in Baltimore.
- How did April get started in real estate?
- How can someone begin to transition to a virtual model?
- What does April’s team look like today?
- Alex thinks it’s easier to do deals face-to-face, but April thinks it’s the opposite!
- April shares the rebuttals she uses when a seller wants to meet face-to-face.
- April sets the tone and expectation early on what sellers should be expecting. This piece is HUGE!
- TIP: April offers incentives to her sellers as well if they decide to close with her.
- How does April structure her vacation packages for her sellers?
- How does April frame the DocuSign process?
- April hires college students to take a look around the properties physically while her team works virtually.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25 (and other Social Media platforms — see links above)
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ME ON:
“In-person deals are actually harder. When you’re over the phone, you can show your poker face without the other person knowing.”
“Sellers do understand that a lot of things are happening over the phone.”
“We never say ‘contract.’ We always say ‘agreement.’ ‘Contract’ seems too binding.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Head over to FlipEmpire.com and get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!