Alex wraps up this masterclass with a quick live Q&A from their Facebook audience. The guys, Dave Payerchin, Rob Swanson, Tim Bratz, and Rod Khleif, answer a couple of questions about how to best get started in multifamily, whether it makes sense to use debt to build your portfolio, and so much more!
- How many business cycles have the guys currently gone through?
- Never speculate and always buy for cashflow.
- Barrier to entry on multifamily is tough to overcome. How can you start doing multimillion-dollar deals?
- If two investors bought the same quantity of units (one in single-family vs. multifamily) who would come out ahead?
- Should you use debt or cash to build your portfolio?
- Leverage is key. But it depends on what type of leverage. The guys explain.
- Never stop learning.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Connect with Dave Payerchin
Connect with Tim Bratz
Connect with Rod Khleif
VOTE for who won the Debate by Making a Donation to Graces, and Gain Access to All the Valuable Single-Family & Multifamily Resources
Take Your Life & Business to New Heights with the Flip Empire Experience in the Florida Keys
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“Cash flow is everything. Focus on cash flow. Value is out the window. Doesn’t matter. How well does it cash-flow?”
“Yes, multifamily takes money, but it doesn’t have to be your own money.”
“Buy it at the right time? There’s always a right time if you’re confident and have good mentors, get out there and buy for the cash flow.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!