Lindsey Kovach and Alycia Turley are the Co-Founders at The LENN Foundation, a nonprofit helping families who have children with cerebral palsy. They provide financial relief towards children’s unmet medical needs that are not covered by health insurance. Lindsey and Alycia share impactful stories to Alex, Erik Stark and Dave Payerchin on how their foundation makes a difference.
- When Alex first discovered The Lenn Foundation, he felt so much empathy for the families who had children with cerebral palsy.
- Alex Pardo, Erik Stark, Dave Payerchin, & The Collective Genius have teamed up with The Lenn Foundation today!
- How did Lindsey and Alycia get involved with The Lenn Foundation?
- Insurance companies simply do not cover the majority of cerebral palsy expenses and therapies.
- What do the therapies cost and what kind of impact do they have on the children?
- What happens when a child isn’t able to go to therapy?
- Therapy gives these children so much confidence to try new things and to overcome obstacles.
- What does cerebral palsy do to a child?
- As a parent, how does cerebral palsy affect Alycia’s day-to-day life?
- Who are these people? They’re our neighbors. They’re part of our community!
- Alex shares why he feels guilty.
- Dave is a wholesale investor and he is sending 100% of the proceeds from his coaching program to The LENN Foundation.
- Do you have $100, $500, $1,000+ to donate? Dave has some gifts for you.
- Final thoughts from Erik, Alycia, and Lindsey.
Mentioned in This Episode:
To take advantage of the special offer mentioned in this episode, please email Alex: email@example.com, and put LENN in the Subject line 🙂
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
“The average of just one week of intensive therapy — it can go anywhere from $1,300 to $1,800 on average, per week. That’s only for one or two types of therapies, but they might need more.” — Lindsey
“You’ve just got to take it day-by-day and have faith. They’re going at their own speed and schedule, and it is fine.” — Alycia
“If somebody donates $500 to The LENN Foundation, I will do a Zoom call with them and go through the basics of my business and show you behind the curtain.” — Dave
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!