What is the difference between deep vs. wide marketing tactics. Alex is a firm believer of being a big fish in a small pond so that you can capitalize on deals quicker, and get those houses off the market faster. Find out what ‘Go Deep’ marketing is and how you can come out a winner.
- What does Alex mean by Deep vs. Wide marketing?
- You want to be a big player in a small market.
- Drill down into specific zip codes and then drill further into specific neighborhoods.
- Where are your local hot areas?
- Partner up with an agent that can get you access to the MLS and give you special reports for those hot zip code locations.
- Focus on 5-10-15 hot zip code areas.
- Market for buyers in those same zip codes.
- When you pick up a property in a hot area, you can really mark it up in price.
- Alex is open to your feedback. Feel free to send him questions and listen in for the answers on next week’s show!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!