Justin Williams flips around 100 houses a year with very little involvement on his part. How did he do it? He made smart decisions and knew when to outsource and remove himself piece by piece from the business. After flipping over 500 houses, Justin has learned a lot and has created a fantastic podcast and resource site to help teach others on how to succeed in this industry too.
- What does Alex mean by ‘you get what you expect‘?
- Alex invites you to elevate your thinking and to set new standards for yourself.
- Justin does 100 flips a year, on average.
- Where is Justin’s business located? What’s his background?
- What’s Justin’s number one piece of advice? If you focus on the work, you’ll do it!
- You might be focusing your efforts on the wrong part of your business. How will Justin’s tool help you with your business?
- Can’t find any deals in your market? Well, deals aren’t found, they’re created.
- Justin sees so many people focusing on the wrong thing.
- What were some of the common mistakes new real estate investors/flippers tend to make?
- If you don’t have leads coming into your business on a daily basis, you don’t have a business.
- What kind of systems can people implement in their business to increase their deal flow?
- Marketing is the lifeblood of your business.
- Don’t be afraid to outsource.
- Take one thing Justin shared on today’s show and implement it in your business.
Mentioned in This Episode:
House Flipping Business Analyzer Tool: Take the test. Fix your business. Flip more houses. Make more money!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!