Take a break! Alex and his wife just returned from Chicago and Alex reflects on the positives of taking a break and disconnecting from the business. Even if you’re not in a place right now where you can travel outside of your state, there’s nothing wrong with taking the weekend off to explore your backyard and to take in the little things that give you joy. Also, be sure to listen in to hear Alex’s answer to John’s question on how to generate leads for free.
- Alex just got back from Chicago!
- Alex and his wife decided last year that they wanted to take more trips and spend more time creating new memories.
- Why is this important for today’s show?
- If you’re not financially able to travel on a big scale, you can always explore on a local level.
- Enjoy the things in your backyard that brings a smile to your face.
- Traveling gives you the opportunity to disconnect from your business.
- Remember, work in sprints, not in marathons.
- John submitted a question! He asks: How can I generate leads for free?
- If you have time, but you don’t have any money, then you have to hustle.
- Create partnerships with people who have capital, but don’t have any free time.
- If you make networking a priority and you’re putting in the work, then you will see results!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!