Alex answers some questions he received from Jason Buzi’s master class call. He does a deep dive into how you can develop strong rapport with your agent as well as how to properly leverage pocket listings in your target market. Also, stay tuned next week for the Q&A show where Alex discusses how to put your referrals on steroids.
- Don’t forget to listen to this week’s master class with Jason Buzi.
- Always identify the hot zip codes in your area.
- Jason mentions a lot of his business comes from ‘pocket listings’.
- So, how do you work with pocket listings?
- Remember, you’re building a relationship with your agent.
- Alex explains how he builds rapport with a real estate agent he has never met before.
- Always keep the agent’s interests in mind.
- Ask agents whether they currently have any pending sales.
- What is a pocket listing?
- Make it a goal to call 30 agents a day.
- Remember, this business does take time.
- Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and make those calls.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!