Mike Hambright is a professional real estate investor, mentor, and coach. Mike is also the founder and host of Flip Nerd, an educational website where he interviews VIPs in the real estate market across the US. This week’s master class is all about expanding and adding value to your network.
- How important is it to build a network?
- Be open minded and share good information with your network.
- So many people are out there for themselves, you have to be different.
- Mike shares why he started his own podcast.
- Finding creative ways to follow up with people.
- Collecting business cards isn’t networking.
- Always use a contact’s first name and pay attention to the little details about them.
- Picking up the phone and calling someone is going to go a long way.
- Although it may sound bad, you do want to keep people in categories to help you keep organized.
- Mike recommends using Contactually.
- Not a member? You can sign up to Flip Nerd for free (see below)!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex on the FlipNerd podcast:
Leverage people and systems to grow your real estate business
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!