Gabriel Garcia is the Vice President at FL Home Cash Buyers, LLC. Gabriel started out as an aspiring hip hop artist, but with no money in his pocket, he decided he needed a change of lifestyle. Through the help of several books including Rich Dad Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki, Gabriel found his financial freedom through real estate. Find out more about Gabriel’s success, on this week’s episode.
- Gabriel got started three years ago and is now currently doing about five to six deals a month
- How did Gabriel get started in this business?
- With no money in his pocket, Gabriel decided to read books about how to make money.
- Gabriel went to a seminar that taught him how to flip houses. He soon asked his dad for a $40,000 loan. His father pretty much hung up the phone on him.
- When you’re first starting out, it’s a big learning curve, and it can get hectic trying to cramp all the info into your head.
- Gabriel hired a local mentor as soon as he could, to help teach him the works.
- What is Gabriel’s approach to creating effective systems?
- Gabriel realized that people — not systems– are foundational to his business. If you have bad people, you have a bad business.
- If you really sit down and think about the costs of a bad hire, you’re looking at around $60,000-120,000.
- What does Gabriel’s hiring process look like?
- After you’ve hired someone, what are some of the steps to building a fantastic team?
- How can real estate investors ‘10x’ their business? What’s the one thing they need to do?
- 10-20%, if not more, of your profits should go back into marketing.
- You can’t build a business without marketing!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!