Alex talks about the same client he spoke about on last week’s Q&A show, the one who decided to pay for a cheaper VA. Because of this discussion, Alex’s client is now overwhelmed with other additional tasks and doesn’t want to spend money in critical areas, like marketing, until she can close a deal. Alex explains why this is a mistake, especially in real estate!
- Alex continues his discussion from last week’s Q&A episode and talks about one of his clients who was struggling with a bad VA hire.
- Alex’s client was overwhelmed, so she had to stop marketing in order to keep up with the leads. Mistake!
- Alex told her to focus on 10 specific zip codes, but it was a catch 22, because she wanted to get a lead in before spending more money.
- We’re all guilty of this behavior, but this is why you need to change your mindset.
- Learn from Alex’s mistakes.
- Your business dies if your marketing gets stopped.
- The problem here is you don’t know whether the leads you currently have will work out for you. This is why you need more coming in, just in case!
- Sometimes Alex doesn’t close a deal until 3-4 months later.
- The good news is, Alex’s client listened to him and now she’s getting it done! Crisis averted!
- The x amount of money you’re spending on your marketing budget, comes back to you 10x, 20x, and sometimes 50x.
- Ran out of capital to run your marketing campaign? Then it’s time to knock on doors and hustle. There’s always something you can do to drive leads!!!
- Do you want to hear more client case study calls? Let Alex know!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!