Someone asked Alex whether keeping their 24-hour recorded voice system was still a smart thing to do. After reading this question, Alex immediately got onto Facebook Live to answer it. Alex has seen tremendous results from switching out his recorded voice system to having a real person take the calls live. Don’t leave money on the table like he did!
- Q: Should we still be using a 24-hour recorded voice system, like Freedom Voice, to have homeowners leave messages to?
- Alex switched up his system, and started taking calls live.
- You can 3x-4x your results, just by implementing this one thing.
- If you’re working solo, then this is a position you might want to hire out.
- FYI, you should not go for the sale on the phone. You do want to meet with the homeowner/buyer/seller in person.
- When you’re on the phone with a prospect, find out what their motivations are, and whether this person is the right fit for you.
- Call the people who have hung up back!
- Following up in this way also gives you an excellent opportunity to work with other wholesalers in the area.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!