Alex recently attended an event, and it left him with three important takeaways he wishes to share on today’s show. Some of these events can leave you inspired with new ideas, or uninspired. However, even though you’ve might have heard it all before, Alex believes that there’s a time and place for everything, and sometimes we need to hear the same advice again, but just worded in a different way.
- Alex’s got some good news and bad news for you.
- Going to a mastermind event or seminar can really inspire you.
- Sometimes you need to hear certain things repeated more than once.
- Alex wants to build a community of likeminded people through the Flip Empire Podcast & Facebook Group.
- There are three main things Alex took away from the recent event he attended.
- We’re all looking for secret strategies to get ahead of the competition.
- Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things.
- If you haven’t maximized direct mail yet, then you need to get focused.
- Remember to engage with your customers constantly. Sometimes you’ll need to hire out, in order for that to happen.
- Alex is taking a bird’s eye view on his business, and making it more efficient.
- Questions? Reach out to Alex!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!