Alex spoke about what you should do in the event a seller no longer wants to sell, in Episode 70. Today’s episode covers this topic a bit further, on how you can prevent seller’s/buyer’s remorse. Alex offers his key strategies on how he can sniff out someone who may want to back out from the deal, and what you can do about it.
- Last week’s episode was about how to handle clients who have seller’s/buyer’s remorse.
- There are many reasons why a client may no longer want to sell.
- So, how can you prevent seller’s remorse from happening to you?
- Sounds crazy, but give that homeowner an out.
- You shouldn’t be working hard to get a deal. You should always be people-focused in this business.
- You want to get the seller to sell to you.
- Ask them tough questions, shut up, and really listen to their answers.
- If the seller is sold on a ‘maybe’, you’re in a horrible position. It should either be a yes or a no.
- Please share this podcast to your friends or family!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 70: Seller No Longer Wants to Sell
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!