Alex has learned some fantastic things from John Martinez on how to master the cold call. You can look forward to his 2-part interview in the next coming weeks, but for now, Alex shares what he’s learned on how to reach out to that homeowner in a friendly way.
- Alex talks about the masterclass he did with Mark Evans.
- Look out for next week’s episode with John Martinez. You are going to get some valuable giveaways!
- People have so much fear around cold calling.
- When calling, introduce yourself as quickly as possible.
- Always assume you’ve reached the right person when cold calling.
- Alex shares an example of how you could start the call.
- Don’t sound too corporate or too formal. You’re calling your friend!
- Alex shares another example of how to start the call on a vacant property.
- When you cold call, you’re going to get some objections/skepticism/questions. Alex shares some rebuttals and tips on how to stay on track.
- These tactics can apply to any niche.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!