This episode is Part 2 of John Martinez talking about how to be real estate sales wiz. If you haven’t checked it out, be sure to go and listen to episode 78 for Part 1 of this interview! Today’s discussion talks about how to handle an on-site appointment with the seller in an effective way, and get that deal!
- Let’s dive right into it. What should you do when you meet with a seller?
- John has scripts to help give you a framework on what you should say to the home seller. Get it below 🙂
- John and Alex do a bit of role play to give you a better ideal of what that first homeowner meeting would look like.
- What is an advanced agreement?
- Build rapport through softening statements. John explains further.
- Remember, emotion drives action.
- Figure out what their core motivators are.
- Is money or time more important?
- If there’s more than one decision maker, then it’s important to figure out what motivates each and every one of them.
- How do you set price on the property?
- You want to be really reluctant to make the offer when it’s a lot less than what the seller was hoping for.
- Make your negotiation strategy a team effort between you and the seller, not you vs. them.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 78: John Martinez on How To Get More Contracts and Close More Deals (Part 1)
Take Action Now on John Martinez’s REI Sales Academy. I have personally gone through this training, and have invested for my entire team to go through. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!