Alex recently spoke at a mastermind meeting. In his keynote talk, he discussed some of the failures he had to go through, in order to succeed in the business. Alex believes it’s very important to be as transparent as possible, and to not only talk about the good times, but the bad times, too. Today’s real estate market is changing, which means you have to keep on your toes if you want to stay relevant.
- Be to sure to check out Part 2 of Peter Aquart’s master class! It’s all about passive investing.
- Alex recently had the opportunity to speak at a mastermind event.
- In this keynote talk, Alex discussed some of the mistakes he’s made in the past.
- When you go to the events, people always talk about the big checks, but never talk about their setbacks.
- Ever since Alex started this podcast, he’s been able to have a deeper connection with you, the listener! Thank you for reaching out and asking your questions!
- The landscape of the market is changing. Unfortunately, response rates are down in direct-mail marketing.
- How can you be proactive, and reach out to your list more effectively?
- Don’t get comfortable!
- The 80/20 rule really does apply in situations like this.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Join our Facebook discussions via Flip Empire Private Facebook Group
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!