Josh Jordan is fairly new to real estate investing, but he was able to successfully close 23 deals during his first year of business. Now, he’s traveling the world while he’s running his business, because he was able to set up some smart processes and hire the right talent. Find out how Josh gets his VA to do the heavily lifting!
- How did Josh get started?
- How did Josh get so many deals so quickly in his first year?
- The best automation is a virtual assistant.
- Why do so many people struggle with finding the right VA?
- What did Josh do before hiring a VA, that helped the VA’s learning curve?
- Where can people find rock star VAs?
- Josh gives a quick outline of what his VA does for him in the business.
- Remember, whenever you’re hiring, you want to make the applicants jump through some hoops.
- What recommendations does Josh have on how to hire a good VA, and set them up for success?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Josh: BoomTownREI@Gmail.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!