Alex discusses the power of investing into relationships. Real estate investing is a people business, and the best way to get ahead is to be focused — genuinely focused — on serving others. How can you help the seller the best way you can? Do they need any additional help with the moving process? Little details go a long way in making you memorable and personable.
- Remember, you’re in the people business. This means you need to invest in people!
- When you really care about people, more money comes to you.
- Where are you investing your time?
- Alex recently started sending gifts to the seller whenever he and his team close on a deal.
- You’re a problem solver. How can you help the seller the best way you can?
- It’s important to have a game plan and a well-thought out strategy on how you can best serve people with the time you have.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!