Alex received a question from Shane, who is currently running a direct mail probate campaign. How often should he follow up? Every direct mail campaign is different and certain markets require more follow-up than others. For this week’s show, Alex discusses what his sweet spot is when it comes to direct mail follow-ups and why sending just one campaign out is a waste of money!
- Shane writes in and asks how often he should send follow-ups on his direct mail campaign.
- Response rates are down throughout the country.
- Despite this, Alex is still getting a lot of success out of his direct mail campaign. It’s in the middle of May, and he’s already got 6-figures in profits.
- A sweet spot for Alex when it comes to follow-up, is around 6 week intervals.
- Don’t wait three months to send a follow-up!
- Sending just one campaign is a waste of money. You have to be consistent with it.
- Keep sending your questions to Alex!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!