On this week’s episode, Alex shares some of the behind the scenes to his business. The month of May has generated record high profits and Alex discusses why this month has been so high for him and his team. It all started back in March when he set the expectation of how much money he wanted his business to make.
- Thank you for sending in your emails! Someone messaged Alex recently thanking him for helping him close his first deal.
- May has been one of the best months ever for Alex’s business.
- Remember, we all fall down, but it’s about getting back up again. Make it count.
- In the month of January, Alex did not close a deal.
- In March, Alex challenged his team and set a financial expectation for the team to strive for.
- Total revenue for the month of May? $162,099.85. This was all from 4 deals. Alex spent around $1,803.14 in marketing.
- You guys can replicate these numbers!
- Two of the deals came from direct mail. The 3rd deal came from a cold call. The 4th deal came from a joint venture deal.
- Takeaway #1: You need to have a good mindset with money. You get what you expect.
- Takeaway #2: Set a goal.
- Takeaway #3: Get your hands on a specialty list.
- Takeaway #4: Follow up, Follow up, Follow up!
- Takeaway #5: Cold call your leads!
- Takeaway #6: Top of the mind awareness. Don’t just use one way to communicate.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!