Don Ross has a virtual real estate investing business but is currently looking to pivot and grow his business model in new ways. Don explains why he decided to offer his sellers more than one option when wholesaling doesn’t work for them, how he onboards new talent, and why he specifically sought out and hired someone who had a business model he wanted to create in his business.
- How did Don Ross get started and what does his business look like today?
- Don is giving his sellers more than one option if wholesaling doesn’t work for them.
- How does Don structure his team?
- How has the book Traction helped Don with his business?
- What kind of KPIs should you really be tracking?
- How does Don train his new team members?
- Don found someone who has a business model that he’d like to have and hired him as a coach.
- Why did Don decide to switch up his business model?
- Don discusses some of the biggest challenges he’s faced so far.
- Take the time to make sure your business partner and you are compatible.
- Don shares some of his favorite books for entrepreneurs.
Mentioned in This Episode:
“Episode 154: Joe Evangelisti on TRACTION, and the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)”
Take the DISC Personality Test for Free Here
Leave us a review here: Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!