Alex and his team just finished the 2nd implementation phrase with their EOS coach. He had so many breakthroughs happen in the business and highlights some of them on today’s show — the first one being not just knowing who his ideal seller avatar is, but getting a very, very clear picture as to their age, income level, and their specific needs.
- Alex just got back from a 3-day Lifeonaire mastermind event with his wife!
- Alex and his team have just finished the 2nd implementation phrase with the EOS coach. So many breakthroughs have happened!
- What is Traction? It’s made up of six components: Vision, Data, Process, People, Issues, and Traction.
- Leverage the search bar on the website to find more EOS-related episodes!
- Do you know your seller avatar?
- The last six to eight months, a lot of properties Alex and his team closed on have had some sort of code violation.
- Why is having a seller avatar so powerful?
- Are you clear on your seller avatar? No? Get clear!
- The EOS process has brought the team closer together and it has made the company’s vision so much clearer for Alex.
- Please let Alex know what you think of the show (good or bad).
Mentioned in This Episode:
Find out more about an upcoming Lifeonaire Event Here
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!