Alex recently spoke with a super successful wholesaler and he gave Alex some very enlightening advice that is making him reconsider some things…
- This guy has a team of 18 people and is doing around 25 wholesale deals a month.
- Alex was typing so fast in his phone trying to make notes and keep up with him!
- First tip: Make sure you are taking your calls live.
- Have a backup method in case your acquisitions managers can’t answer the call live.
- Track these KPIs weekly!
- Acquisition managers should honestly be solely focused on going on appointments and closing. Answering live calls/following from unqualified leads is a distraction for them.
- Alex is in the process of scaling up. What does that look like from a logistics perspective?
- Out of 12 appointments, the team was able to close 4 of them.
- Email is getting drowned out. Open rates are very low.
- You have to go above and beyond for sellers.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!