Alex read a really good blog post on Michael Hyatt’s blog by Mark Miller. In the article, Mark outlines what top talent needs from their company in order to keep their attention long term. Turns out, money can only get them so far before they start to look elsewhere. Find out on today’s episode what — REALLY — attracts and keeps top talent.
- One of Alex’s goals this year was to help more people but to also empower and bring up his team, too.
- How are you attracting your top talent?
- Money does not attract top talent long-term.
- Your team will not last forever. People will leave. However, that doesn’t mean you should make bad hires because that’s going to set you back.
- Top talent wants a better boss. People want their boss to care about them professionally and personally.
- Top talent wants to know that there’s growth ahead. They want to be challenged.
- Top talent wants a company with purpose. They want to work with a company that’s aligned with their values.
- Why does your company exist? What’s your purpose?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Book Recommendation: Talent Magnet: How to Attract and Keep the Best People, by Mark Miller
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!