Bryan Schroeder has been flipping houses full-time for the last 15 years and has also been in the rental business for the last 12 years. Recently, he has gotten into lending and loves it more than the other two business! When Bryan quit his full-time job to get into real estate, he was raising five children (with the youngest being one month old), how on earth did Bryan do it? On today’s episode, Bryan breaks down his two main business and explains how he’s made his lending business easy to handle and incredibly enjoyable to run.
- Bryan and his team did 143 flips and they own 136 rental properties and he has a lending business.
- Bryan loves being in lending compared to flipping and rentals.
- How did Bryan first get started in real estate?
- Was it easy for Bryan to make the switch to real estate investing full-time?
- Over a 12-year period, Bryan kept about one rental a month. How did Bryan structure his finances to do that?
- How was Bryan able to grow both his flipping and rental business at the same time?
- The BRRRR Method Explained…
- Why does Bryan like his lending business the most?
- How does Bryan screen his investors?
- In the last 2.5 years Bryan has been lending, none of his investors have defaulted.
- Where does Bryan think the market is going right now?
- What advice would Bryan give his 25-year-old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
I would greatly appreciate an iTunes Review 🙂 Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Bryan’s Flipping Business: Fasterhouse.com
Bryan’s Lending Business: Fasterfundslending.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!