Alex recently got back from a mastermind and took away some really good points. One of them being is that as the leader of your company, your job isn’t 100% all about building the product you’re selling; your job is to build the team. A good team will help take you way further than no team. As a leader, you want to bring your team up and serve/help them to the best of your ability, not just manage them.
- It’s important to implement good ideas right away. Don’t wait!
- Are you thinking like a leader?
- As the CEO, it’s your job to build the team, not so much the product. Your team builds the product.
- Don’t just look at yourself as CEO, look at yourself as a coach as well. Provide your team with real leadership. Don’t just ‘manage’ them.
- You want your team to be better people in life and professionally.
- Things get better in your life when you serve others.
- It’s cliche, but true. Your network is your net worth.
- The quality of your relationships is going to directly impact the type of person you are and the type of life you live.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Episode 15: “Set Yourself up for Success With a Morning Routine — Thursday’s Q&A Session”
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t, by James C. Collins
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!