Alex received a listener question about how to get deals on a small marketing budget. Direct Mail and Cold Calling is great but remember that time is also an asset. If you don’t have money, then chances are you have time. Alex shares examples of what a little bit of networking can do for you and your business without it costing you a single cent!
- How can we generate more leads, and close more deals if we don’t have a marketing budget?
- Start planting seeds with people you meet (don’t be annoying about it, though).
- Alex shares an example of what he means by ‘planting seeds.’
- Remember, don’t judge a book by its cover.
- Alex’s UPS driver has sent him 13 leads. That all came from just talking to someone!
- Everybody out there either knows somebody looking to buy a house, sell a house, and/or knows somebody with money.
- Whenever you want to do something, ask yourself, “How can I?” Don’t allow your brain to think of the negative ways you can’t.
- AGAIN!!! Always start the question with ‘How can I?’
- Please leave a rating and a review on iTunes. It helps out the show!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 168: Tim Bratz Dives Deep on Going from Solopreneur to Entrepreneur, Multifamily, Private Money, JV Relationships, and How to Triple Your Income by Tapping Into Your Unique Ability
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!