Adrian Lyew is back to complete the second part of this masterclass. He dives into systems and processes on today’s show but also reminds the audience that it’s still important to keep ‘eating’ as well. You will never get the perfect CRM system and spending too much on the process side of things can end up making you starve and not generate any new deals. It’s important to keep a healthy balance between the two!
- Everybody understands the importance of systems in their business, but that means other areas of their business may go unnoticed.
- Don’t forget to listen to Part 1 with Adrian!
- Adrian kicks ass at his job because he’s operating in his genius zone.
- Adrian explains how he works diligently and keeps focused.
- Spend some time reflecting what your strengths are.
- What does Adrian mean by ‘building strong systems’?
- You’re not going to make money by twiddling in your CRM all day.
- Hustle to get those first deals, but if you want to scale and grow, you need to get organized (and have processes put in place).
- What do you do when you’re just not an organized person?
- Get things out of your ‘headspace’ so you can move faster and get more diligent with the things you have to do.
- Don’t blame the person who didn’t do it, blame the direction that they were given.
- How do you structure or create a system or a process? Adrian shares an example.
- You need to update or keep an eye on those SOP documents every month.
- Don’t over complicate it. Take things one at a time.
- What’s one thing Adrian wishes he had done sooner knowing what he knows now?
Mentioned in This Episode:
“Episode 236: Adrian Lyew: The Value of Great Partners Means You Have Each Other’s Backs During the Toughest of Days Part 1”
“Adrian has a slightly different take on chasing many rabbits and catching none. He’s somebody who has positioned himself in a unique way.”
“Sometimes you need to slow down in order to speed up.”
“When something doesn’t happen, don’t blame the person who didn’t do it, blame the direction that they were given.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!