Jay Conner is an expert at raising private money. When the 2008 crash happened, banks were no longer lending to investors like Jay. Instead of worrying that he’d default and go bankrupt, he got out there and networked. He ended up raising $2.1 million within 90 days and kept his business afloat! On today’s show, Jay explains how private money lending can work for you and your business!
- Jay is a master at raising private money and will be teaching you a thing or two today!
- What does Jay’s business look like today? Jay’s average profit per deal is $67,000!
- How did Jay first get into private money?
- Everybody remembers what happened in 2008-2009. Well, during that time, Jay’s credit completely collapsed.
- However, in the first 90 days, Jay was able to attract and raise $2.1 million.
- Jay shares Jack Canfield’s formula.
- We are all 100% responsible for choosing how to respond to the events that come along in our life.
- How in the world did Jay raise that much money in 90 days?
- Jay did a private money lunch-in and he received $969k just from that! There were only 25 people there.
- What’s the difference between private money and hard money?
- Jay has a servant’s heart and he makes sure he looks after his private money lenders.
- When does Jay consider using private money?
- How does Jay find his private money lenders?
- Go where the money is!
- Jay explains what a typical conversation looks like with a potential or new private money lender.
- Are you not comfortable asking people for money? Jay shares examples on how to get around that.
- Jay talks about his three-day Private Money Event (with a special Flip Empire discount).
- What’s one piece of advice Jay would share with his younger self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Jay’s Online Private Money Class
Jay’s Three-Day Private Money Event
Book Recommendation: Hal Elrod’s Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8AM That Will Make Your Rich
“Since that phone call with my friend Steve, I have never missed out on a deal because I did not have the money.”
“It’s impossible for you to fail until you decide to give up.”
“If you’re not enjoying the outcome, change the response.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!