Alex continues his discussion on how to get more bang for your buck with your leads. On this episode, Alex offers some quick tips you can implement into your business TODAY that will get you results without spending a dime on marketing!
- What do Alex and his team do, post-appointment?
- How does Alex keep his acquisition manager accountable?
- Alex uses one of his team members to help bridge the gap and find out why certain appointments didn’t close.
- There are a lot of benefits for QCing your leads and appointments! You never know if someone’s situation has changed.
- You guys can quickly implement this into your business!
- A quick follow up ‘I was thinking about you’ call can go along way.
- An automatic text and email confirmation get sent out to remind the seller when their appointment is. It’s these little details that make you stand out.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Holiday Mastermind (in Bimini) Video Trailer Here.
To apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD), please go here: Flipempire.com/holidaymastermind
Interested in joining Alex’s team as an Acquisitions Specialist (outside sales)? Apply Here
“Things change. If we hadn’t followed up, we might not have been able to bridge that game and help that seller.”
“Having a third party on your team contact these sellers to continue to build rapport goes a long way.”
“I wanted to hone in on the post-appointment quality control follow up that we do.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!