Hope you guys had a good Christmas! Right now Alex is in Gatlinburg, Tennessee with the family and is taking time off to enjoy the holidays. In this week’s episode, Alex shares some creative ways you can follow up with your sellers without being obnoxious! Remember, everything comes from the follow-up!
- If you’re near Gatlinburg, hit Alex up!
- Hopefully, you already know the benefits of the follow-up by now!
- You want to touch your marketing prospects in as many different ways as possible.
- When holidays come around, you have the perfect opportunity to do something different with your cards!
- You don’t want to be overbearing or obnoxious in any way.
- Do you have sellers who are not realistic about their property value? Here’s a tip.
- These subtle follow-up methods are what most people don’t do.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD).
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“A good 70-80% of our deals STILL come from the follow-up.”
“A lot of sellers are not realistic about what they want for their property.”
“If you have a hot prospect and you happen to be in the area, drop by and knock on the door.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!