Alex recently hosted his ‘state of the company’ meeting to brief the staff of what’s to come for 2019. He also gave a recap of what happened in 2018. During that call, it was brought to Alex’s attention that low months tend to happen after coming off of the high-profit months. Find out more about his plans on how to tackle those low-profit months in today’s episode!
- Alex just got back from Guatemala and it was a very humbling experience.
- Alex recently hosted their third state of the company call where he gives them a recap of everything that went on in 2018.
- Alex’s gross profits were filled with peaks and valleys.
- When you come off a big month, it’s human nature to take the foot off the gas.
- Alex is thinking of ways to restructure his compensation plans for his sales team so that every month is a good month.
- If you have certain months where you know you’re going through a low point, you can plan for it!
- What common trends are you seeing in your business?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD).
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“When you’re in the thick of it and you’re scaling and growing, you don’t realize how much you accomplish.”
“Look back at history. History leads to clues.”
“Don’t just accept the low months, but do plan for it.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!