Alex shares some life updates on this week’s podcast. At the beginning of the year, Alex felt like God wasn’t really speaking to him, but after coming back from a mission trip to Guatemala, he realizes what God was saying to him all along. We have so much opportunity in our lives that even on your worst day, it’s someone’s absolute best day.
- It’s almost March! If you’re not where you want to be, it’s okay; recognize it, learn from it, and move forward!
- Having a hard time getting rid of the chaos in your mind? Get your body moving.
- At the end of January, Alex attended a Lifeonaire retreat. It was there where he was inspired to attend a mission trip to Guatemala with some of his mastermind buddies.
- Alex is here to create an impact, to make the world a better place. And sometimes, he’s not always crystal clear what that looks like.
- Guatemalans are very grateful and happy people.
- Over there, when kids turn 10-12 years old, they have to start working.
- Alex went into a 70 sq. ft. house and it had five to six people living in there. There was no ventilation in there and it was just a dirt floor.
- We have so much opportunity and yet we take it for granted.
- Your worst day is somebody’s absolute best day out there.
- At the beginning of the year, Alex wasn’t really hearing God speak to him.
- Are you open to hearing and receiving what God/universe/whatever you believe in is giving you?
- The next voice that you also have to pay attention to is your inner voice.
- Do you have KPIs for your family?
- Real leadership and strengths come from showing your weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Don’t ever lose that.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD).
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“Average is one of the worst things you can be. I’m allergic to average.”
“A lot of these kids are not afforded an opportunity to get educated. Many of their parents don’t know how to read and write.”
“We have God in our hearts, we have each other, and we have our health. How can I not be happy?”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!