Alex has recently scheduled time in his calendar to just think and he’s gotten so much clarity from just that single act alone. Not only should you be meditating regularly, but you should also take time to just write down your thoughts and goals that you have for yourself. You build a lot of self-confidence by honoring the big and small commitments that you make to yourself!
- Alex has a lot going on in his mind right now.
- Alex spent about an hour writing down some of his thoughts and he split it up in three categories: Family, Personal, and Business.
- Travel has played a big part of Alex and his family’s life, but they’ve been intentional and conscious about this.
- What does Alex’s calendar look like?
- Alex now schedules ‘think time’ into his calendar so he has time to just think.
- Put important events on your calendar and honor those commitments.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“The hardest part is scheduling the time to do it.”
“Schedule what’s important to you, because if you don’t put it on your calendar, then it’s not going to happen.”
“That’s how you build self-confidence, by keeping the commitments that you make to yourself.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!