Alex and his team realized that their dispositions department could use a more streamlined and cleaner process. With so much focus on marketing and closing deals, dispositions can get pushed to the side but if you’re not careful, you can end up leaving money on the table. Alex realized this recently where he ended up losing about $3-4K on a deal! Find out how to avoid this problem in today’s episode!
- Alex and his family are on a seven-day cruise right now!
- How can you make your dispositions process more effective?
- You can be leaving $$$ on the table by not trying to optimize your dispositions department.
- Alex lost about $3-4K by not getting a deal in front of their own buyers.
- Buyers come and go! So, how can you cultivate meaningful relationships with your VIP buyers?
- Alex has learned that they do not verbally commit anymore. The strongest commitment is a wire transfer!
- Alex is thinking about changing up his process and how he sets up his deals with buyers. He wants to offer a ‘buy it now’ price.
- Remember to give your buyers a deadline, so that you don’t end up waiting all week for it.
- Be clear and set the expectations upfront with your buyers.
- Most of Alex’s deals are gone within 48 hours and you want to train your buyers to act quickly.
- Keep in mind, agents might also have buyers that will pay more than what you’re asking.
- Have questions? Connect with Alex!
- Alex is looking for a new team member to fill the dispositions role! In South Florida? Reach out.
- Thank you so much for supporting the show.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
“We’ve had some instances where homeowners might get seller’s remorse or a shady buyer tries to go around your back. If you have an affidavit recorded, it creates an extra barrier for them.”
“Buyers come and go. We have less than a handful of buyers that are constantly, year after year, buying deals. There’s turnover when it comes to cash buyers.”
“If the wire and contract are not in by the end of the day, it’s open season to the next buyer.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!