Joe Dillon and his business partner were able to scale their wholesaling business to seven figures in multiple markets. Today, he helps coach investors on mindset, money, systems, and processes. You can get so easily lost without a game plan and on today’s show, Joe shares why it’s so, so important to get clear on your vision. He also shares how he structured his company so that they were earning seven figures in revenue and even breaks down his business margins.
- Joe always brings the high, high energy!
- Who is Joe and how did he get started in real estate?
- How did Joe start getting consistent deals?
- You sometimes gotta take three steps back to take ten steps forward.
- When Joe and his business partner got their first deal, they hit the pause button and got conscious with their business strategy.
- Joe talks about opportunity costs. When you have a vision you see what you’re actually losing.
- Your team is everything.
- How did Joe structure his team?
- How does Joe close deals over the phone?
- Joe and Alex talk about tithing and how important it is to give 10% of gross profits.
- Joe breaks down his margins. 20% on Marketing, 30% on Labor, 20% Admin, and 30% Profit.
- Joe explains why he felt it was time to transition into coaching.
- So many people are not conscious of where they’re going in life.
- When Joe started tracking everything, he was able to see trends and adjust accordingly.
- Joe shares how you can hit new lists that most investors aren’t even touching!
- Don’t get caught up in your day-to-day.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Montego Bay, Jamaica!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
(TIP: To reduce your marketing cost, and target highly motivated homeowners, check out how you can “stack your lists” with this software.)
“One deal can correct a lot of mistakes.”
“Take three steps back to take ten steps forward.”
“If it’s one thing to never cheap out on, it’s people.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!