Todd Toback is the CEO and Founder of Get It Done House Buyers Inc., based in San Diego, California. He is also the Head Trainer in No Limits Real Estate Investing where he coaches investors on how to build and scale their real estate investing business. This episode is a continuation of last week’s episode! In part 2, Todd shares his hiring formula, how he structures his dispositions team, and what’s working for him in direct mail.
- What is Todd’s hiring formula?
- You want to always be actively recruiting potential talent.
- Little tweaks move mountains.
- 97% of the talent pool that comes your way, you won’t be interested in speaking to.
- Todd shares his hiring process and how he weeds out the good from the great.
- Todd’s business is all about consistency. The people he hires have to be consistent.
- What’s been working so far for Todd and his investors in terms of marketing?
- If you’re not ready to fully commit to a marketing strategy, don’t do it.
- Don’t run around like a chicken with its head cut off!
- What is Todd’s disposition process?
- Disposition is not a sales job!
- Todd used to have a dispositions person, and they were just getting in the way!
- How does Todd move the tighter deals?
- What’s the one piece of advice that Todd would give his younger self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex is starting? Apply to Join ASCEND
Episode 316: Todd Toback Breaks Down How to go from a Real Estate Hustler to a Real Business Owner [Part 1]
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Montego Bay, Jamaica!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It… and Why the Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
“You always have to be recruiting. You need to look into bringing people into your world as an overall marketing strategy..”
“Direct mail is our bread and butter. Let’s talk about marketing, if you’re not ready to fully commit to a marketing strategy, don’t do it.”
“When we bring on a new acquisition specialist, we have them manually text leads from their cell phone, one at a time, 20 a day. Stir the pot a little bit.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!