Brad Chandler is the Co-Founder of Express Homebuyers and this is Brad’s second guest appearance! Last time Alex spoke to Brad, he was the CEO of his company, but he has since transitioned out of that role and now acts more as a visionary for the company. Brad shares his experience and his transition process on how he was able to find the right CFO and CEO for the company as well as find the right people to fit his company culture. All this and so much more on today’s episode!
- This is Brad’s second guest appearance!
- What does Brad’s business look like today?
- It wasn’t easy to find a good CFO and a good CEO. It was kind of blind luck.
- On-boarding these two key players has been a relatively new process for Brad. How has the process gone so far?
- How did Brad find the right candidate? What was his hiring process?
- What does the day-to-day business operations look like?
- Brad shares advice he wishes he had given himself sooner about scaling his business.
- The simple lesson is: Take your time hiring. Spend at least three hours with the person.
- How many times have you kept someone longer than you should on the team?
- Alex has made countless mistakes when it comes to hiring people.
- Tip: Ask yourself if you would rehire your current team, knowing what you know now? If the answer is no, it’s time to move on!
- How does Brad vet his new hires?
- Brad admits he wasn’t the best when it came down to the financials and the numbers.
- By 2010, Brad and his team were the number #1 Keller Williams team in North America.
- How do we increase our margins?
- Alex had no formal sales training whatsoever! He was flying by the seat of his pants.
- What has been Brad’s marketing strategy so far?
- If you had to focus just on one thing, it would be the people.
- When it comes to growing his personal portfolio, what types of things has Brad done so far?
- What are Brad’s thoughts on leveraging debt vs. going free and clear?
- Are you a buyer? Feel free to connect with Brad. Brad is also looking for talented staff close to his markets!
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Episode 52: “Focus on Your Follow-up System First, and Then Your Marketing.”
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!