Alex shares tips and strategies on how you can stand out from the crowd in this week’s episode. Alex and his team are going the extra mile and providing additional touches to their motivated sellers. The goal is to help them feel welcomed and cared for. In your market, what are some of the ways you can be ahead of the crowd?
- Alex got some really good feedback about Episode 321!
- How can you put yourself in a better position to bridge the gap between where the seller is and where they want to be?
- If a seller says ‘maybe’ that’s the worst response you can get. Always push for either a yes or a no (and a “no” is ok).
- It’s important your lead manager gives the seller your acquisition manager’s name and phone number.
- What happens if your acquisition manager can’t connect with the seller?
- Alex has a 24-page homeowner’s guide that all sellers receive via email. This helps them understand what to expect at the appointment and serves as a credibility packet.
- Didn’t get the deal? Alex has a ‘shock and awe’ package that they send to sellers.
- Alex has a company-branded Starbucks gift card that he sends to sellers!
- What’s included in the shock and awe package?
- Take the time to call the seller back and QC (Quality Control) the call.
- Are you getting any value from this podcast? Please leave a review!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex is starting? Apply to Join ASCEND
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Montego Bay, Jamaica!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Episode 321: “Here’s How You Can Maximize Your Opportunities with Sellers (Solve Problems = Make More Money)”
“When we do book an appointment, it’s very important that our lead manager gives the seller our acquisition manager’s name and cell phone number.”
“In the email, it basically confirms the appointment with the seller and it gives a paragraph of just previewing what’s to come at the appointment, and the P.S is a link to our homeowner’s guide to selling your property for cash.”
“Our shock and awe package, it costs us about $15. It’s nothing crazy, but it’s something very different.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!