Alex was inspired by last week’s conversation with Jason Palliser on how to “raise the standard” by having an ‘It’s not good enough’ meeting, and shares what impact having this type of meeting has had.
- Success is when you add value to yourself and significance is when you add value to others.
- You have to enjoy your ride to success. It’s not about the destination.
- Set an intention for yourself and put the work in. Keep going until you make it.
- Encourage excellence in your company culture so that team members can come to you when they see ways to be more efficient.
- One of Alex’s team members noticed some inconsistencies when customers go to their online website and brought it to Alex’s attention.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex & Steve launched? Apply to Join ASCEND
“I’m always saying, how do we work more efficiently without sacrificing integrity and quality?”
“Put it in the calendar once a week or, at the very minimum, once a month, an ‘it’s not good enough meeting.’”
“I hope this got the wheels spinning in your head about how do you raise the standard, how do you raise the bar, and how can you put mechanisms in place to encourage efficiency.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!