Alex and Steve Cavanaugh talk about how you can work less while making more. Steve believes you can Live Life on Vacation #LLOV. The concept is counter-cultural and counter-intuitive. We are taught every day that we have to hustle at all hours of the night in order to be successful, but there is another way! Join Alex and Steve on this mastermind call and listen to them answer questions from the live audience at the very end! You’ll also discover how Steve was able to use real estate to get himself a FREE TESLA!
- Getting bigger isn’t necessarily better.
- Steve got paid to drive around a Tesla. How’d he do it?
- Don’t you wish you had a supercomputer or an amazing tool? Think more like an artist. Artists take the cheapest tools available and make something great by using it.
- You are the artist of your own life.
- You want to build your life first and then write it down.
- Create boundaries for yourself when you work.
- Build the life now and work around that.
- Steve breaks down the 80/20 analysis process.
- The key is focus!
- Work like a dog during your allocated time.
- What should you delegate first?
- What does it mean to really ‘get big’ in your business?
- When you want to get big, you really only have two choices… You can get big by getting big or you can get big by staying small.
- How do you interact and be intentional with your followers?
- When you say yes to something, you are automatically saying no to something else.
- The difference between income and wealth is explained in this episode…
- Steve is very conscious of how he builds his wealth, and he shares how in this show.
- How can Steve use real estate to drive a brand new Tesla for free?
- True success is about being at the beach without your laptop (not with it)!
- How do you really live life on vacation? #LLOV
- Permission to relax is better than the relaxation itself.
- Steve does a quick recap of what he’s talked about today! Create that vision, test that vision, and execute the vision.
- Take the risk and design your life on your terms. You cannot do anything great if you don’t push your limits.
- Steve and Alex open the call for any Q&As for the live listeners!
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you’d like to chat with Steve & Alex about how you can make more, work less, and live life on vacation, click here to watch a short video about ASCEND (and apply).
Connect with Steve on Facebook
Free Play: Improvisation in Life and Art, by Stephen Nachmanovitch
The One Thing, by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman
Company of One: Why Staying Small is the Next Big Thing for Business, by Paul Jarvis
“You guys are the artists of your own lives. You have the ability to design and live your own life.”
“Don’t think lack of focus is something we don’t all experience because it is and from time to time you need to be able to share that with a group and have them help you focus.”
“There is extreme power in saying no to the things that aren’t in your vision even when it’s hard!”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!