Alex had a one-on-one coaching session with one of his ASCEND mastermind members who is having challenges with a new hire (and he has a gut feeling that it’s not going to work out). Sometimes you need to listen to that gut feeling but it’s also just as important to make sure you set your team up for success. Alex shares some of his takeaways from that call in this week’s Q&A podcast episode.
- When it comes to appointments to contracts conversion, Alex likes to see 30% conversions.
- It can be so easy to make excuses for your staff members.
- Do you hold your team members accountable?
- You have to put people in a position to succeed.
- Is your acquisition person not succeeding? Start Going on appointments with them.
- Devote time to training your new hires daily. Make sure they have the tools they need to succeed.
- This new hire didn’t want a commission structure! That’s a red flag in a sales role.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Looking to Optimize Your Life & Business? Learn More About ASCEND Coaching & Mastermind
Interested in joining the next Mastermind in July 2020? Holidaymastermind.com
“If one of your team members is failing, it’s not their fault; it’s your fault.”
“Did I provide this new team member with the resources to succeed? How did I train them? Do I hold them accountable?”
“Act quicker and rip the bandaid off.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!