Alex was a panel guest on the Investor Mindset Podcast with Steven Pesavento. Alex is joined by Don Costa and Brent Daniels as they discuss what they’ve been up to in their respective markets. When COVID-19 hit, everyone had to change up their business models a little bit. In this episode, the guys offer tips on connecting with your buyer list, ways to reignite your seller list, and how to close deals over the phone.
- Brent, Don, and Alex give a quick intro about themselves and their backgrounds.
- Now that COVID-19 has hit, what changes have the guys done in their business to stay on top?
- Brent has been pouring more into his team by letting them know that they are the decision-makers, so running things by him to get the green light is not necessary; They’ve been up 25% on their goals!
- Alex and his team controlled the narrative early on. What this meant for Alex was to jump in right away to help his team and get back on the phones!
- Brent changed up his text messaging team and he got four deals right away. He thinks the previous team got too settled in, so shaking things up can be a good thing all-around. Find out exactly how he did this in this episode.
- If someone says “No” they don’t want to sell and it’s a property in rough condition, Brent recommends sending in a blind offer anyway.
- Reignite your database again, even if they were previous ‘No’s’. Shake the tree a bit, you never know, people’s circumstances might have changed. Life can move pretty fast.
- The most expensive lead is the one you don’t have. Tap into your existing database/list. So much gold is in there.
- The nine-word email has a crazy response rate because it’s easy to look at!
- Are you in a smaller market? You’re at an advantage!
- What have been the key differences when it comes to making offers on the phone vs. in person?
- FaceTime your sellers if you have to… it works!
- Prequalify your leads by the condition of the property, timeline to sell, motivation, and price. When you know these four things, you will be able to convert these over the phone.
- Don’t accept the surface level answers as to why people are looking to sell. Go three to four questions deeper to ultimately find out what’s the real reason someone picked up the phone and called you.
- Brent shares how he keeps himself hungry and how he best balances his bank accounts.
- If you grow a little bit every single day, you’ll be a completely different person in six to 12 months.
- Don shares his advice on how to make the most out of this pandemic.
- Have a vision for your life and then create a business that will support that vision.
- There is a healthy fear, and then, there’s fear that kills dreams.
- No matter what, you have to be true to who you are.
Mentioned in This Episode:
How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life: Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today!
Let Alex know what you’d like to hear: flipempire.com/feedback
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
Connect with Steven: Investor Mindset Podcast
Book Recommendation: Profit First – Transform Your Business from a Cash‑Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine, by Mike Michalowicz
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“Buyers are still buying. We probably ended up losing out on some deals because we were going a bit too conservative.”
“If you’ve got your own database, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be contacting those people. They’re definitely more likely to sell than some random owner-occupant list you got.”
“Make sure you’re prequalifying all your leads — condition of the property, timeline to sell, motivation, and the price. You find out those four things on every single lead, you’re going to be able to convert those over the phone.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!