Alex knows we sometimes fall into bad negative self-talk habits. Instead of fueling it and convincing yourself that you can’t do something, how can you reframe it and shift the focus into something more proactive? Alex shares his tips on this week’s episode.
- Alex has been masterminding with a couple of entrepreneurs every Wednesday for the last few years.
- Sometimes we feel like we’re constrained and unable to live the life we want due to a work project or deadline being “too much.”
- It’s a mindset shift of, “Yeah, but,” and switching it to a “yeah, and.”
- “That’s not possible right now” is BS! How can you make it possible?
- When you ask certain questions and try to get your mind out of negative talk, it gets your brain thinking bigger.
- Feed your mind the right way by asking better questions.
- Stop making excuses for yourself!
- Even the best entrepreneurs with the best mindsets can fall into this negative self-talk trap.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“I’ve been guilty of using certain language patterns without realizing it.”
“When we ask certain questions, we unlock possibilities in our mind that we didn’t even know were possible.”
“Before you go to bed, plant quality seeds. Ask yourself questions on how to accomplish your goals without compromising your values.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!