Alex had to challenge his team when certain deadlines were not getting hit. How do you structure your systems and processes so that their desired outcome is inevitable? Ask this to your team and see what creative solutions they come up with.
- When you’re getting started, it’s all about marketing.
- Last year, Alex had a meeting with his staff about marketing.
- They had a direct-mail campaign that didn’t go out the door on top and it set the team back by a week.
- Alex asked a question to the team that made everyone take a step back and think on how to best achieve this.
- The simplest answers are often the best one.
- How did Alex and his team figure out a solution where their mailings will always go out on time?
- Because Alex was able to make a commitment with his mailers, he got a discount with his fulfillment center!
- Where can you delegate and automate things so that your success is inevitable?
- What are you lacking consistency on right now?
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Take Your Life & Business to New Heights with the Flip Empire Experience in the Florida Keys
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“How do we make it so our desired outcome is inevitable and it can’t fail?”
“Sometimes we tend to overcomplicate things, but the simplest answers are usually the best ones.”
“From our pain points and our challenges, when you ask questions to solve them, sometimes blessings and good things happen.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!