Alex left his wholesaling business earlier this year and took some time off to figure out what would be his next pivot. After taking some time off, reflecting, praying, etc., Alex shares his thoughts and his commitments on his next phase of entrepreneurial life.
- At the beginning of the year, Alex decided to transition out of his business despite being in the industry for 15 years (check out Episode 429 below)!
- Alex’s coach told him to take some time off and really reflect on what he wants to do before jumping in to the next thing.
- Alex is so glad he did because something really clicked for him in November!
- Right now, Alex is fully committed to buying his first storage facility in the next six months.
- Keep Alex accountability! He shares his plans for the future.
- Surprisingly, technology in this industry can do a lot of the heavy lifting and it doesn’t require a lot of team members.
- Alex thinks there will be a shift in the market and wants to be prepared.
- Alex is super excited to do something new!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Episode 429: Alex is Exiting the Wholesaling Business (and Shares a Message You Need to Hear)!
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“Something shifted and clicked in november where this is a business that just fits my vision and it doesn’t require a big team.”
“From the research I did, storage units were a commercial asset class that performed the best in the downturn.”
“I believe we’re headed in a shift in the market. I don’t say that to scare you. In fact, be excited by the opportunity that brings.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!